Dear players and families.
We hope and pray that you are safe and healthy during this pandemic. Due to the restrictions of self-isolation and physical distance, we have put all our league programs on hold until it is safe for you and our volunteers
We are reaching out to you today to offer our support. If you need help as a result of COVID-19, please let us know and we will do our best to connect you to food banks or other social services you may be in need of. You can also check the Muslim COVID-19 relief website: covid19relief.ca/gethelp
Stay Home! Keep Safe!
MYSL Management Team
With the growing international concern around COVID-19, here at MYSL we continue to emphasize that your health and safety continue to be our highest priority.
As we continue our operations at Canlan here are some tips to stay healthy during your visits to
the site during our games.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap when touching surfaces and door handles
- Use hand sanitizer when needed
- Cough or sneeze into the corner of your elbow/sleeve or cover your mouth and nose with a tissue
• We suggest that people refrain from shaking hands
• Ontario Soccer suggests that no teams will shake hands or give high fives before and/or
• Canlan Sportsplex will have hand sanitizer stations around the site and encourage
everyone to use them regularly.
• Stay at home if you feel ill, have a fever and/or cough and seek medical attention as
We are committed to being transparent with you about health and safety requirements during MYSL
operations. As you can appreciate, this is an evolving situation and we will continue to share information
as it becomes available.
Hassan Shaikh-VP Operations